Fernando Fiore’s versatility, humor, and knowledge of sports and the Hispanic community make him a one-of-a-kind celebrity. Fiore not only understands sports and Hispanics, but he lives and breathes what it means to love soccer.
Since 2015, Fernando Fiore has been on the path of breaking language barriers by joining the FOX Sports family as a sportscaster and delivering his Latin flair.
- Made his debut with FOX Sports on Oct. 10 as a contributor in the networks 90-minute pre-game special for the U.S.- Mexico game
- Served as a sportscaster for the network’s programming of the 2016 Copa America Centenario in the U.S.
- Will be joining as co-host and contributor for the network’s coverage of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia and World Cup Tonight show
Fernando Fiore partnered with Panini America to help them promote their famous sticker albums among soccer fans through media and grassroots initiatives
- Helped raise awareness of locations for fans to pick up their free albums and buy stickers, including hosting fan trading days in Miami locations
- Activelty promoted the 2014 World Cup album and stickers through Social Media integrations and fan giveaways
- Became the voice for Panini's new collection, the FIFA 365 2016 Official sticker album.
For 15 years, Fernando Fiore was the face of Republica Deportiva, the #1 weekly Spanish-language sports program, becoming a fan favorite among Hispanics.
- Won two Emmys and covered top competitions including seven different World Cups during his time at Univision, including 1994, 1998, 2002, 2006, 2010, and 2014
- Covered championship boxing matches, finals of the Copa Libertadores, and more
- “El Presidente” became the undisputed face, voice, and identity of sports for Spanish-speakers in the U.S.
Leveraging the excitement around the 2014 FIFA World Cup, AT&T entrusted Fernando Fiore, along with Sofia Vergara to promote their 4G LTE network and other initiatives
- Joined AT&T Hacemos as a spokesperson for National High Tech Day in Miami to encourage Hispanic students to inspire and pursue higher education
- Leveraged connection with Sofia Vergara and Univision soccer to help AT&T connect with valuable Hispanic consumers
- Appeared in various TV spots that aired before and during the 2014 World Cup to tie soccer with AT&T’s 4G LTE network
Makita partnered with Fernando Fiore to promote their line of tools to Hispanic consumers by leveraging connections with the Mexican National Team.
- Trusted as the official face of Makita’s leaf 7-1/4” Circular Saw Federación Mexicana de Fútbol, connecting the brand with their target demographic
- Performed promotional activities at job sites, in stores, and other key congregation points for the Hispanic pro contractor
- Worked with Makita to initiate various promotions, including a chance see a live Mexican National Team match with Fernando
Since becoming a brand spokesperson for Coca-Cola in 2011, Fernando has become a key player in helping Coke connect with Hispanic soccer fans.
- Hosted the launch of Plaza Coca-Cola, an interactive zone in multiple cities where fans could celebrate during the Mexican National Team’s U.S. tour
- Led soccer clinics for teens at the Boys and Girls Club as part of Coca-Cola’s Club Balon Rojo intitiative
- Promoted Coca-Cola throughout the 2014 FIFA World Cup as one of the spokespeople for their #EstadioDeTodos campaign
The Texas and Mexican grocery store chain took advantage of Fernando’s incredible popularity with Hispanic consumers to create a 2014 FIFA World Cup campaign.
- Made appearances at “Futbolizate con H.E.B”, a series of promotional events and sweepstakes to promote the brand and the World Cup
- Promoted the brand's “Pasión for Futbol” campaign in various TV and Radio advertisements for #FutbolizateConHEB
- Futbolizate sweepstakes winner received a trip to Miami to attend a filming of Republica Deportiva and meet and greet with Fernando
Books & Publications
¡Vamos al Mundial!
In 2006, Fernando released his first novel chronicling the history of the FIFA World Cup “¡Vamos al Mundial! Todo lo que necesitas saber para llegar a la final”. The book included information about key players, the top teams to watch, a special inside look into all the World Cups he covered, and an interactive component for readers to track each country’s performance. The book received rave reviews, and is considered to be an essential resource for soccer lovers around the world.
Futbol Tour Magazine
Using his expertise and passion for soccer, Fernando released Fútbol Tour Magazine to give fans an inside look into the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. His Magazine was distributed to over 30,000 people in USA. Fernando traveled to all 12 stadiums in Brazil for World Cup to create comprehensive guide complete with highlights of top players, analysis of all the teams, traveling tips and an overall guide to enhance fans’ tournament experience.
In 2017, Sports Illustrated released an unranked list honoring the 30 most influential Latinos within sports in the United States. Fernando Fiore was featured among others who share a passion for sports and shape the fanatics experience of sports. In the article Fernando’s unique personality, energy and passion for broadcasting are featured throughout his career.